1. Lancôme Hypnôse Volume A Porter, Dh150
The tapered effect of this brush means as you place it along your lash line it will evenly coat both the smaller inner corner lashes as well as the longer, outer lashes.
2. YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils The Shock, Dh186
This has quite a unique shape that undulates in the middle and packs on product at the root of the lashes, instantly making them look fuller and thicker.
3. Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara, Dh145
If you struggle with applying mascara on both sides then this is genius. The comb bends to a 90º angle making it easier to switch hands. And has a genius stretchy formula that bends with your lashes meaning there’s no flaking.
4. Benefit Roller Lash, Dh60
With tiny little hook-like bristles, this mascara grabs your lash as it coats them, lifting and curling them upwards as it goes.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara, Dh115
A brilliant choice for anyone who loves that ultra long, spidery lash look or struggles to apply mascara to bottom lashes. The super thin brush on this mascara makes both of those desires possible.
6. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara, Dh105
Anyone with sparse or fine lashes needs to try this. The bristles are in a 360º formation around the wand which makes it load product on. It also has a cactus shaped top which you can use to get right into the corners of your eyes.
7. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, Dh173
Containing muliplying fibers, that act like lash extensions, this is a great buy for anyone who wants the biggest, boldest lashes that a mascara can give them.
8. MAC Bold & Bad Lash Mascara, Dh115
With a big fat brush at one end to deliver instant volume and a smaller, finer brush at the other so you can comb through and add definition this is a few lash looks in one mascara. Genius.