1. 2016 being a leap year, February had 29 days. A baby born on this day is known as a what?
2. What are the middle names of outgoing US President Barack Obama, and the President-Elect Donald Trump?
3. What is the name of Dorothy’s dog in The Wizard Of Oz?
4. The fear of open spaces is called what?
5. Who or what is a barista?
6. Santa’s Little Helper is the name of the dog in which TV show?
7. What’s the second-largest country in the world by area?
8. How many possible different first moves can a player make in a game of chess?
9. Of the nine planets nearest the sun, which is the only one not named after a deity?
10. In which country is the most remote place from any sea or ocean?
Next: Sports Quiz