200g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
200ml double cream
100g cheddar cheese, grated
2/3 cup pizza sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220C and line a baking tray with parchment.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Pour in the cream and combine using a fork.
3. Lightly knead the dough (you may need to add water if the mixture is too dry).
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to create a rectangle, roughly 40cm x 25cm.
5. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Brush the far edge of the pizza dough with water and starting with the side closest to you, roll the dough upwards towards the watered edge.
7. Slice the roll into 2cm pieces and place cut side up on the lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.