8 soft white flour tortillas
2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
¼ cup white granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup natural yoghurt
¼ cup apple sauce
1. Place the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. While the tortillas are still warm spread one side with the softened butter.
4. Sprinkle ½ tablespoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture on the buttered side and roll up the tortilla.
5. In a bowl swirl, together the yoghurt and apple sauce to create a marbled effect. Serve.