6 packets flavoured jelly (different colours and flavours, to preference)
2 packets unflavoured gelatine
1 397g tin sweetened condensed milk
Whipped cream (optional)
1. In a bowl make the flavoured jelly you’d like on the bottom layer using half the quantity of water. Pour equally into 4 glasses and allow to chill for at least 45 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl add the unflavoured gelatine to ½ cup cold water. Allow to stand for around 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime, boil another 1 ½ cups of water and stir it into the cold unflavoured mixture until the gelatine has dissolved.
4. Add the condensed milk and mix thoroughly. Allow to come to room temperature.
5. Once the flavoured jelly has set, add a layer of the condensed milk jelly and chill for at least 30 minutes.
6. Continuously repeat this process alternating the different coloured jellies with the condensed milk jelly, finishing with a colour.
7. Allow the whole dessert to chill in the refrigerator overnight. Serve with whipped cream if desired.