1. The less work it takes you to get ready the better, which is why you should head on over to The Nail Spa for their ultimate brow treatment for the perfect arches. The Tint & Thread treatment, Dh105, is perfect to create the ideal shape for your face and tint them so you don’t have to worry about time spent filling them. While you’re there, consider their lash extension treatment, Dh210, so you have fluttery flirty eyes for every wedding event.
2. Before the wedding, make sure your mani-pedi is sorted, opt for Gelish or a long-lasting polish like Essie Gel Couture polish to minimize the risk of chipped colour during the celebrations.
3. Weddings are all about pictures – so make sure you’ve got your pearly whites sorted with a teeth cleanse or whitening strips in the days before the big event.
4. Find out if the wedding party and organisers are offering hair and make-up services for the guests and if so, book them as quickly as possible before the appointment slots fill up. If you can’t get a full face of make-up done, then book in just for the eye-make-up and do the rest yourself.
5. If there are two events on the day, save yourself some hair damage and ask the hair stylist to give you glam curls that are pinned up for the day event and let them down for a fabulous evening look.
6. Look out for the ‘party kit’ in your hotel room. A well-organised wedding will have their planners curate a kit with all the party necessities such as Band-Aids, hair ties, safety pins, breath mints and more, and if they haven’t – now you have the ultimate list so you can pack your own.