Against the coronavirus, no amount of lifestyle intervention will make people invincible. But there are plenty of small things you can do to give your immune system a fighting chance of beating the virus.
Related stories about coronavirus
- Video: Why you should take afternoon hot baths while in isolation
- Has coronavirus ushered in a new age of online learning?
- Home is now where the office is: UAE residents figuring out how it works
- Advice from a home worker: WfH is not as easy – or fun – as you think
- Busted: 10 coronavirus disease myths and fake health advice
- More tips, stories, updates on the coronavirus outbreak